Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chipotle :: What do I like and what do I get?

Mmm... Chipotle.. One of what I think is the best fast-food Mexican restaurants in the Chicago land area.

What do I love to get from there?

Personally, I love to get the Steak Burritos because I'm a big steak eater and everything that comes with the burrito just turns out great.  The following toppings or additions as you may call it are:

- Steak
- Lettuce 
- Chopped Tomatoes 
- Beans
- Hot "Red" Sauce
- Cheese
- Sour Cream

Those are the following vegetables and sauces that I get every time I go to Chipotle.

Before I go, I'd like to state why I think Chipotle is one of the best Mexican restaurants out there.  It's quite better than Taco Bell, and whatever else there is because the quality of the meat and the tortillas are just much better, and it's obvious.  If you were to compare both hard crunchy shells from Taco Bell and Chipotle, you can see how cheap the shells from Taco Bell are, it's like a piece of cardboard.  On the other hand, Chipotle, being the better tasting one, has nothing much to say because the hard shells from there are very much top quality and looks like something you would buy from Jewel and make it yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment